Sleep experts debate, what pillow is best: Bamboo filled or charcoal infused?
And the answer is…..it depends.
First of all, we have learned much about sleep in the past 10-years.
The reason why is because lack of sleep quality is one of the BIGGEST health problems in the country.
- Heart disease
- Drowsy driving accidents
- Premature aging
- Tiredness in morning and throughout the day
- Lack of productivity
- Decreased quality of life
Many people lay in bed for 6 to 8-hours a night and still feel exhausted in the morning.
The reason is because the amount of deep sleep (stages 3-4-REM) is too low and amount of light sleep (stages 1-2) or waking episodes is too high.
Have you ever tracked your sleep?
Science has helped this process.
In fact, you cannot get to quality Deep Sleep until your body temperature has lowered 1-degree.
The problem is that most feather or foam pillows (including memory foam) actually raise temperature and inhibit deep sleep.
Bamboo and Charcoal Pillow Similar Benefits:
- Both Bamboo and Charcoal pillows both have been tested to improve deep sleep and lower body temperature.
- Both Bamboo and Charcoal pillows outperform traditional foam, memory foam or feathers when it comes to promoting deep sleep
Bamboo and Charcoal Pillow Differences:
- Bamboo filled pillows are softer than charcoal infused pillows.
- Bamboo filled pillows are ideal for Individuals who like to rest their heads on softer material or individuals who sleep on their stomach.
- Charcoal infused pillows hold their shape and are more firm
- Charcoal infused is ideal for back sleepers, side sleepers or people who have neck pain
We believe both pillows are excellent, improve deep sleep and help you feel energized and restored each morning.
If you are a side sleeper, back sleeper or have neck pain, this is the pillow for you.
You’ll be pleased with how it performs – each night!
(While supplies last)
*Please note this is a personal item and cannot be returned after use