All Items purchased from Pur-Well may be returned within 30 days of receiving your shipment.
A Return Authorization Number (RAN) must be requested before your item can be returned.
Requesting a Return Authorization Number (RAN)
All merchandise returns to Pur-Well require Authorization Number (RAN), and returns received without an authorization number can be refused.
To request a RAN, please follow this procedure:
- Contact us at email@example.com with “Request for RAN” in the subject line
- Please include the following information in your message:
- Your order number (located in your confirmation email)
- A description of the item(s) you wish to return
- A reason for your return
- All returns must also meet the time limit criteria listed above. Customers are responsible for covering the cost of return unless the product is defective.
How to Complete the Return
- Package the items in the original shipment packaging.
- Include a copy of the original Packing Slip (with the reason for the return).
- Write your Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box.
Send package to:
80 Earhart Dr. Suite 7&10
Williamsville NY 14221
No returns are allowed past 30 days. If you purchased an item, and have a problem past the 30 day return period please contact the manufacture.
When Will I Receive My Refund?
Your return will be processed as quickly as possible, but may take up to 7-days. The time that it takes for a “credit” to appear on your monthly statement varies by credit card company. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear. Please note that all returns must be complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original boxes and packing materials. We reserve the right to refuse on any product that does not meet these requirements.